Monday, April 27, 2009

2008-2009 Update: Kenneth & The Pachamama Alliance

My heartfelt thanks to those of you who supported me in bringing the Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream Symposium to my community!!

By contributing to my facilitator training fees for last March, you helped me co-produce no fewer than six Symposiums in the last year, including the first one ever in Asheville, North Carolina! I also gave a 1-hour presentation on the Symposium to the Louisville (Kentucky) Sustainability Forum. Through these events I've gained important public speaking experience with groups of up to 60 people. More importantly, I've facilitated interaction between participants, engaging them in the now-global conversation concerning environmental, social and spiritual sustainability. I encourage you to check out the Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream Symposium > website <. In addition to facilitating, I have also been involved in developing a teen version of the Symposium meant for presentation in public and private high schools across the country. I have also become the “intention holder” for developing an Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream program for elementary schools, specifically directed to 5- to 8-year-olds.

No comments: